DESCRIPTIVE PARAGRAPH
MY MOTHER
I
will describe my mother. I think that my mother is a beautiful person. She is
not tall but not short, and she has curly hair and black. Her eyes color are
black and her color skin is light brown. She has a beautiful smile.
She
is a very kind person, lovely, friendly, patient, and she loves to help people.
I love my mom, because she is a good example to me.
She
is a very good wife and mother. She always takes care of her family. She likes
her house to be clean and organized.
I
always know my mother walking along the road every morning. She likes sport.
She also kept her healthy. But I never accompany her to walking along the road
every morning.
Every
night, I heard my mother telling. She likes telling me about the problem of our
life. She also gives me a motivation how to solve it.
And
when the family have a problem she always be with us to helps us and to give us
all her love.
I don't ask you to make explanation and definition of report text, descriptive text etc. but I ask you to make paragraphs consisting participle. then you must write by your own sentences. and you also haven't done the participle exercise from my blog. visit my blog first, and you'll know what you should do
BalasHapusOk mom , i will change my task. And i have done exercise of participle at your blog. Thank you
BalasHapus