MY FATHER
My father's name is Toto Sudarto. People usually call him Mr. Toto. He is very patient and handsome. He likes smiling. He is tall, and he has black hair. His eyes color
black and his color skin is light brown. My father is 54 years old. He was born in Bandung, one of a big city in Indonesia. My father is a policeman. He
is a very kind person, friendly, and he loves to help people.
I
always know my father jogging
along the road every morning. He likes sport. He also kept his healthy. But I
never accompany him to jogging
along the road every morning.
Every
night, I heard my father telling.
He likes telling me about the
problem of our life. He also gives me a motivation how to solve it.
My
father always accept well every giving
me, such as when I’m going to
holiday to Bali, Jogja and many others, I always buy gift brought back from a
trip. My father like Super Hero for me, because he always takes care of his
family and become good guide to our family.
Good story.
BalasHapusBut, I think in paraghraph two on fourth sentence is him not her.
Oh yes , i'm sorry because actually i have wrong of ticking. Maybe , i enough to correction my task again ^_^
BalasHapus