NIM : 1271368
CLASS : ENGLISH 2012 D
I.
Choose
one of the answers below!
1.
This
journey is so . . .
a.
Bored b. Boring
2.
I’m
feeling . . . , so I’m going to go home and go to bed early with listen to
music.
a.
Depressed b. Depressing
3.
She
was . . . when she saw the snake.
a.
Frightened b. Frightening
4.
The
trip was . . . ! Eight hours by motorcycle!
a.
Exhausted b. Exhausting
5.
This
lesson problem is so . . . !
a.
Confused b. Confusing
6.
My
brother is so . . . because he is going on holiday to Bali tomorrow.
a.
Excited b. Exciting
7.
I
hate long trip. I’m always really . . .
a.
Bored b. Boring
8.
I
thought her story was absolutely . . .
a.
Fascinated b. Fascinating
9.
He
looked very . . . when I told him we had to change the plan of holiday to Bali.
a.
Confused b. Confusing
10. My mother was . . . by the clown.
a.
Amused b. Amusing
11. Last week, our chicken gave birth to a little of
chicks, but we didn’t know where . . .
a.
Is
our chicken
b.
Our
chicken was
c.
Our
chicken is
d.
Was
our chicken
12. The chicks are so noisy that I can hardly hear what .
. .
a.
Are
saying you
b.
That
you are saying
c.
Are
saying you
d.
You
are saying
13. My brother said . . . try to keep them all.
a.
Don’t
we
b.
That
shouldn’t
c.
That
we shouldn’t
d.
That
we don’t
14. Can you imagine . . .?
a.
How
handsome he is
b.
How
handsome is he
c.
How
he is handsome
d.
Is
he handsome
15. Now, our chicken is home again, and we can’t believe
how many . . .
a.
Chick
does she have
b.
Chick
has she
c.
She
has chick
d.
Chick
she has
II.
Combine
the two sentences using adjective clause (which, whom, who, where, that,
whose).
16. Jombang is a town. I studied there in 2001.
17. Mrs. Eny is our teacher. We like her very much
18. Do you know my bag? I bought it last week.
19. Mrs. Ika is the writer. Her books are widely read.
20. Do you know the man? My brother gave him some clothes
yesterday.
I'll try to answer this task. I'm ROIKHATUL JANAH From class 2012-D NIM: 1271250
BalasHapus1.B
2.B
3.A
4.B
5.B
6.B
7.A
8.B
9.B
10.A
11.B
12.D
13.C
14.A
15.D
16.Jombang is a town where I studied there in 2001
17.Mrs. Eny whom we like her very much is our teacher
18.Do you know my bag which I bought it last week
19.Mrs. Ika whose books are widely read is the writer
20.Do you know the man whose my brother gave him some clothes yesterday?